Sensory activities that cover multiple senses at once are doing overtime. We are seriously working four of the big five here with the use of frozen coconut cream, Jell-O and arctic animals.
NOTE: We use affiliate links.
- Spray paint cookie sheet following can directions. Let dry.
- Fill molds with coconut cream. If using popsicle molds, leave out sticks. Freeze.
- Prepare Jell-O and pour half into cookie sheet. Once firm, this will act as base for sensory bin. Pour remaining half into loaf pan. This will be cut into cubes after firm.
- Assemble by adding coconut cream glaciers and Jell-O ice formations to prepared cookie sheet. Throw in arctic animals and let the sensory explosion begin.
- Upgrade to a larger table and go wild with sensory fun
- Read In Arctic Waters by Laura Crawford
- Study Eyewitness: Arctic and Antarctic
- Put together a Glow-in-the Dark Arctic Kiss Jigsaw Puzzle. Have we mentioned we love puzzles? This Endangered Species 3D set is that much better because it helps a good cause AND goes in the bath!
- Snuggle with an arctic fox