The smell of citrus fruit is invigorating. We used lemons, limes and oranges cut in half as stamps to paint these colorful discs. The smell stayed with us throughout the day. There was definitely an increase in our spontaneous dancing that day.
- Talk about different types of citrus fruit and their colors.
- Select fruit and cut in half.
- Use halved fruit as stamps with paint.
- Cut out creations or leave artwork whole. We liked cutting them out to mimic the shape of the citrus.
- Do some vegetable stamping