Using atypical tools to make art mixes things up a bit. Freeze those fingertips with these ice "brushes" or let the ice cubes melt on their own. You probably have all the supplies already at home for this one.
- Make pastel-like ice with Progressive Ice Sticks Flex Trays.
- Mix water and desired paint colors in jars.
- Pour paint and water mixture into ice trays. Freeze until set.
- Pop ice cubes out of molds and take outside.
- Roll out paper and let kiddos start creating.
WARNING: Fingers will be paint tinged and cold.
- Create amazing spheres with the Rox Ice Ball Maker to play ice bowling - such a perfect summer activity!
- Read Ice Is Nice by Bonnie Worth
- Make ice pops from Ice Pop Joy with these cool Zoku Slow Pops Mini Molds. Ice pops are serious business in our house and are enjoyed year round. Our feeble attempt to keep summer alive and strong.