We have a serious tape problem in our house. We never have enough of it! I have set out to change this by buying it in bulk. When I came across this pack of rainbow colors electrical tape I fell in love. I looked very similar to that heart-shaped eyes emoji. Of course, I may have gone a little overboard with taping things, but I needed to explore the range of this pack of tape. These Rainbow Rattle Stix are inspired by Thunder Sticks which are a huge part of sporting events. They are loud and fun. Ours are definitely not as noisy, but still fun.
NOTE: We use affiliate links.
- Rainbow Electrical Tape Pack
- Cardboard tube - I used tubes leftover from foil rolls.
- Bits of foil
- Acquire a cardboard roll.
- Fold a piece of foil over one end and tape down.
- Fill the tube with a kid-sized handful or two of unpopped popcorn.
- Fold a piece of foil over the other end and tape down to close up the tube.
- Cover the tube with rainbow color electrical tape. Alternate colors and make any pattern you like. You could even use other types of colorful tape - masking, washi, or duct tape.
- Make some of our colorful binoculars to complete the look.